Wednesday, 20 April 2011

Ghosts and the paranormal.

Evening again. Two today! You lucky people. Did you like the bit of story? Let me know!

So this blog is about something my Gran and I were talking about earlier. It was in confidence but you don't know who my Gran is and she'll never know I'm talking about her. Unless you tell her. So, don't. Please? Thanks.

A few blogs ago, I mentioned that my Great Aunty Norma passed away. My Gran went to the funeral with my aunty and uncle and in the end, I didn't go. Neither did most of my family. My sister was expecting bambino #2, so it wasn't too convenient sadly.

I was with my Gran today and she was talking about after the funeral and how she got changed into her pyjamas and made herself a cup of tea and was just sitting and it was really the first time since the funeral that she'd had a chance to sit down and she started crying, as I think she would because she's just had to say goodbye to her little sister. When she was sitting, crying she said aloud "I wish there was some way you could show me you're with me". At that moment, a little teddy that she had bought my Gran, which sat quite securely by the television, toppled over very slowly and at that moment, she felt instantly comforted. I don't know about you, but that story gave me a chill.

Another instance that I heard of was about 7 years ago, when a girl in my English class passed away quite suddenly and unexpectedly. Her death hit the school quite hard and nobody could quite believe it. Even 7 years down the line, I still think of her. We weren't friends, but we didn't dislike each other, it was just what it was. I was quite good friends with her best friend and she let me read an essay she wrote about her and it was an instance similar to the one above. My friend had gone to her funeral and, in her room, even before she died, was a framed picture of the 2 of them with another friend which had always stood fairly securely. When she returned home, the photo was face down on the shelf.

Things like what I've described just lead me to believe that we are never alone and the people who truly touch our lives, are never gone.

What do you all think? Is there some truth to be found in the supernatural or the "after-life"?

Paul xx



1 comment:

  1. Gaga has always been bland

    Look at her fans, all ultra mainstream kids ;)

    ReplyDelete