Tuesday, 11 January 2011

Gripes.

I'm being ENTIRELY positive these days so my list of gripes isn't very long. It's basically the state of the pavements and the bus service. I hate it so much!

Since the snow has come the pavements are lethal. To get out of my estate, it's quite a steep wee hill that, being unfit is TORTURE to scale. I hate it. The message when the snow kicked off was don't drive unless absolutely necessary. So people didn't want to drive so they thought they'd walk or get the bus. MCWRONGO. The pavements are icy and shit. The bus services were delayed.

There are actually 2 only 2 buses that go into town. The fast one only comes hourly and is always late and the other one which is fairly regular takes about 25 minutes to get to the town in a journey that should probably only take about 5 minutes tops. So it looks like it'll be the long friggin bus. Ouch.

Oh well. Rant over for tonight.
How are you all?
Paul xx

No comments:

Post a Comment