Sunday, 22 August 2010

Just blogging for blogs sake.

Hiya all.

There's not much to say today.

I was looking forward to a fringe trip but that is not happening because I have man-flu. A rather not nice turn of it, no lyin'.

Friday night, my nose was seizing up like it does when you have a cold emerging, I thought it was hayfever until my nose ran all day. It seemed to get better around tea-time yesterday, then by night time it was blocked and I was feeling woozy. I blamed all the meds I was taking. I don't think it had anything to do with the meds, but I still felt awful.

I woke up following a horrendous sleep with a sore throat that saw to it that whenever I swallowed, it felt like someone was attacking my velum (get me with my college talk) with a stanley knife AND, for one final beautiful turn, my ear hurts whenever I swallow. I hate my body.

However, the diet and stuff kickstarts tomorrow. I've got 2 litres of Coca Cola with Cherry to plow through, which I'll do today no doubt. It's diet juice from tomorrow onwards if anything. I think I'll start drinking water again, I went thru this amazing stage where I was voluntarily drinking about 2 pints of water. It's still not enough, but it's a start I reckon.

I do have a confession though readers. I've developed what many would consider to be a worrying obsession. That sounds like a G&S song. I HATE G&S. But yeah.
So here goes.
I'm so sorry.
But I'm totally back into wrestling. It's so amazing! I've even gone as far as to buy a DVD. And yes, I know what you're saying, I should be saving money blah blah blah! But I can't help myself. My personality is really obsessive so it might shift and just settle on the next obsession, but it's not happening at the moment. I just love it. I don't know what more I can say about it.

I think I might start "The Girl Who Kicked The Hornets' Nest" today. It depends how much longer I plan on feeling sorry for myself though.

Peace and love.
Paul xx

No comments:

Post a Comment