Saturday, 2 October 2010

Time for a blog rant.

So why is it that I make myself available for friends and they wouldn't do the same for me?

I do it all the fucking time and there is literally no response ever. I think there's about 4 people in my life at the moment I can count on. It's a shame that I can count them on one hand.

So here, to me, is what it means to be a friend.
1) Available. Not neccessarily all the time, because who can be available all the time?
2) I really can't think of a second one. Probably because there shouldn't be any more to it than that.

I truly don't know what more to say. I REALLY hope people read this and take a thought. There are few people who are truly real. There are some who just aren't and I'm in a really horrible place even thinking about it.

I'm going away for 10 months and they can't even spare an evening? I've only known them, what 6 years?

Eternally yours and pissed off.
Paul.

No comments:

Post a Comment